Wednesday, 20 May 2015

I've been in Vega since February this year, and I've noticed that there are a lot of good and great things about this place, but a few people are finding it hard to cope, and due to my inquisitive nature I should find out about what these issues are and how I should ideate to solve these ideas.

the process of doing research is more tedious than people think, especially when you are researching the Vega way of life. focus groups, surveys, interviews etcetera are all ways of doing, what I like to call "contact research". this way I could get some clear insight on why people are falling asleep in class and why people are leaving Vega or why anyone is about to leave. 

thee most often complaint I get when I ask people, in general, "are you okay?' the most common reply is, "yeah kind of, I'm just really tired though, I was only able to sleep at 2 in the morning" 

the point of this blog in the first place is for me to find out why people are always tired, research, ideation and creation is the process that I'm going to use, to gain an insight on the energy drain at Vega. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment